NFI North collaborates with and/or receives funding from multiple sources including, but not limited to:
- NH Department of Health and Human Services
- NH Division for Children, Youth and Families
- NH Bureau of Children’s Behavioral Health
- NH Bureau of Mental Health Services
- NH State Department of Education
- NH Children’s Behavioral Health
- NH Office of Child Advocate
- NAMI NH
- ME Department of Health and Human Services
- ME Office of Child and Family Services
- ME Department of Education
- ME Child and Family Provider Network
- Alliance for Addiction and Mental Health Services, Maine
- Maine State Housing Authority
NFI North is accredited by the Joint Commission.
Achieving accreditation from the Joint Commission (aka JACHO) means your organization complies with the highest national standards for safety and quality of care. Obtaining such a high level of accreditation is not as common with social service and behavioral health agencies such as NFI North so we are very proud that our organization was awarded the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™.
For more information look us up on Quality Check.