Our Employees voted us as best place to work in Maine and New Hampshire!
Have you ever thought about making a difference in the life of someone or giving back? Are you a born leader that likes to make decisions? Do you like working with people doing something different every day? If so, then NFI North has a great professional opportunity waiting for you.
NFI North offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package. We provide environments that allow for creativity, a sense of empowerment and many opportunities for advancement.
NFI North is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, and has a strong organizational commitment to the principle of diversity and inclusion in all areas. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of qualified people who would assist the agency in demonstrating its essential values of leadership, diversity, engagement and sustainability.
NFI North offers competitive and comprehensive employee benefits, which include:
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation (grows another week every three years)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 7 Sick Days
- Comprehensive Professional Development, Supervision and Training
- $2500 in Tuition Reimbursement Annually
- Medical Insurance (BCBS)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement/Savings Plan Match
- Other Optional Insurance Plans (vision, supplemental life/AD&D, short-term disability, critical illness, hospital, accident, legal, automobile/homeowners, etc.)
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual NFI North Conference with Awards
- and more…
We offer a wide variety of positions from entry level to licensed therapists. Training and advancement opportunities have resulted in employees turning their job with NFI North into a rewarding career.
NFI North is a proud partner with Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) College for America Program
College for America is an accredited, nonprofit college designed to develop working adults through cost effective, competency based higher education. As such we offer our employees and their immediate family members accredited bachelor and associate degree programs completely online at your own pace for $5,000 a year or less.
Other benefits include retirement match, excellent training, career growth and supportive work environment. NFI North pays for all Training, CEU’s, and Licensure Renewals!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate the diversity of our clients and staff.
Potential employees are required to complete additional documentation per state and local regulations including, but not limited to:
- Background checks
- Current physical and TB Test results
- Driving record
- Valid driver license and insurance
- Other documentation may be required based on role
Please go to the links below to look at our job openings:
To see all of our career opportunities and to apply click here
If you want to look by State see below: