What’s it like to work at NFI North?
NFI North changes lives! Our mission of empowering and inspiring people to reach their full potential and live successfully in their own community drives us! We are proud of the impact of our programs and feel honored to be part of such a transformative organization.
Flexibility and work/life balance are very important to NFI North. You will find that we offer a welcoming, friendly, and nurturing work environment that places a high value on family.
We don’t just say that our employees are our greatest asset, we put our money where our mouth is! From tuition reimbursement to insurance for your pets, we offer it.
At NFI North, we know that employees that have fun and enjoy what they do are our best advocates – and most valuable contributors. We enjoy a positive, honest culture that promotes friendship, laughter, and trust.
NFI North offers competitive and comprehensive employee benefits, which include:
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation (grows another week every three years)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 7 Sick Days
- Comprehensive Professional Development, Supervision and Training
- $2500 in Tuition Reimbursement Annually
- Medical Insurance (BCBS)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement/Savings Plan Match
- Other Optional Insurance Plans (vision, supplemental life/AD&D, short-term disability, critical illness, hospital, accident, legal, automobile/homeowners, etc.)
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual NFI North Conference with Awards
NFI North is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, and has a strong organizational commitment to the principle of diversity and inclusion in all areas. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of qualified people who would assist the agency in demonstrating its essential values of leadership, diversity, engagement and sustainability.