Our foster care programs understand and support the complex and rewarding relationships within families. Our highly trained professionals provide support and training for families to help provide children with a structured, nurturing environment for optimal growth. Family members are a part of the treatment team and are empowered to take an active role in the treatment of their child. Through both evidence-based models and therapeutic foster care programs, NFI North builds upon the strengths of each unique family and youth resulting in life-long family ties and successes.
NFI North offers intensive support services to our foster families to assist in the success of each youth and family, including:
- Specialized training prior to the placement of a child
- Frequent visits from our professional staff
- 24-hour on-call support
- Ongoing opportunities for education and training
- Planned and emergency respite
- Parent support groups
- Assistance with each child’s individualized needs
- Connection to community resources to support the success of each child
- A substantial monthly stipend for the care of the child
Foster Care Programs
NFI North offers foster care options in New Hampshire for boys and girls through the following programs:
- NH – Individual Service Options (ISO) Foster Homes
- NH – Davenport Foster Homes
To get more information about these programs you can reach our team at our Littleton Office at (603) 575-5667 or email our Program Director, Jennifer Altieri.